"Magic carpets, ghoulish vixens, genies rising from the sand in a whirlwind of smoke and fire—such wonders, spun into tales by the fabled
Scheherazade, enchanted a king for a thousand and one nights.
The AL-QADIM™ campaign will enchant role-players for a thousand and one more.
You are about to discover an exotic realm inspired by the tales of Sinbad, Ali Baba, and other classics from the Arabian Nights. The
first in a series of products, this volume features everything DMs and players need to launch the AL-QADIM* campaign:
* pronounced 'ahl-kah-DEEM,' meaning 'the ancient'
Your flying carpet awaits:
- New rules for adventure, including desert survival, turning the hand of Fate, and averting they mysterious power of the evil eye
- New roles to play: bold desert raiders, swashbuckling corsairs, clandestine slayers, mystic clerics, wizards of fire, sorceres who command the genies, and more—over 20 roles in all!
- New proficiencies, from camel-riding to haggling at the bazaar
- New spells and a unique realm of magic, featuring the provinces of flame, wind, sea, and sand
- An introduction to Zakhara, Land of Fate, a new setting for the AL-QADIM campaign
step aboard and let the magic journey begin."