Collector's Arcana: Shrink-wrapped copies add 25% to the base value.
We have the original cover art for Dungein Builder's Guidebook on display inside our Online Art Gallery.
"You are probably wondering: Is this guidebook for me? In a word—yes!
Dungeon Builder's Guidebook assembles tried-and-true dungeon building advice, approaches,
and tacticts gathered over many years. The suggestions and samples in this book are an invaluable
resource for intiating and fleshing out the ruins, mines, caverns, and tombs of your imagination.
What if you already design all your own dungeons? Though the advice and tips in here may
be old news to you, even the most experienced Dungeon Master is sometimes strapped for time or
inspiration. Dungeon Builder's Guidebook is perfect for generating the dungeon hook you
need ata moment's notice, the goblin warren the PCs accidentally stumble upon, or the pocket
dimension you did not get a chance to detail.
Dungeon Builder's Guidebook contains the following features:
Dungeon Builder's Guidebook follows and complements
World Builder's Guidebook,
focusing on specific sites rather than global designs."
- Basic pointers and advice on building dungeons.
- Permutations that provide ways to 'twist' your dungeon in exciting ways.
- Six distinct dungeon types, each accompanied by property and encounter tables to help you flesh out your dungeon.
- A collection of 78 geomorphs that you can photocopy, trace, or freehand onto your own maps.
- The Trap Architect, a detailed process for generating lethal traps.
- The Autodungeon Engine, a series of tables that allow you to create a dungeon by attaching
random geomorphs together, forming a unique dungeon each time.