Tome of Treasures :: View topic - eBay: Many very rare wargames

Tome of Treasures - Ye destination for discussions of Collectible Adventuring

HomeHome FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Documento sin título

eBay: Many very rare wargames

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> Wargamer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  

tool
Student
Student

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:02 pm    Post subject: eBay: Many very rare wargames Reply with quote

This is the first of three batches of rare wargames I'm putting up on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/gametool/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Among other things, this batch includes:

* All but one of the Galaxy Foundation Games titles. Two of them - The Collodian Conspiracy and Vengeance Crusaders vs. the Monads - are the only copies I've ever seen.

* Some of the rarer Dave Casciano titles, such as It, Forest Wars of the Haven, and Warlocks of the Dark Star. The last of these I had never heard of before I got it. It has a Tom Kidd cover!

* Unpunched 1st edition Stellar Conquest and The Ythri

I will be putting up more games this Thursday and next Thursday. The other batches will have more historical titles, including Maplay's Guerilla, two games published in the old Swedish Combat magazine, etc., but will also have Java Man, 1st edition Elric boardgame with expansion material, etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> Wargamer's Guild All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: