Tome of Treasures :: View topic - Over 35K in items for sale - Private Collectors Liquidation

Tome of Treasures - Ye destination for discussions of Collectible Adventuring

HomeHome FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Documento sin título

Over 35K in items for sale - Private Collectors Liquidation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> Market Square
View previous topic :: View next topic  

riftvalleyman
Student
Student

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:47 pm    Post subject: Over 35K in items for sale - Private Collectors Liquidation Reply with quote

Hello All-

Thanks Ralf for getting me in here.

Just found this place....very nice!! It is like the Acaeum on crack...lol.

WOW!!!

So, here is the jist of it:

I am Christopher Roseman, and I have been collecting for over 25 years and had a massive collection myself.

Rhea Shelley has decided to downsize his collection of over 100K items (counting Magic and other cards systems)

He has tasked me to do this for him, as it is a monstrous job.

There are all sorts of things he is selling....not just TSR, but many other systems as well. It will include all the NON-TSR D&D affiliated items (small press, and other) as well as all the Rares.

Such as:

A compete set of Adventurers Guild Modules
Woodgrain Set
Banned B3
Complete set of D and G series Jedco Games Monos

and TONS of unique and hard to find items and promos.

Most all other systems I see listed here are represented as well....so, time to fill some holes. Including EARLY Magic cards...Alpha Beta Unlimited, etc...

I have already posted this on the Acaeum and did not know about this place until now. But, I see most of the big boys/players are here as well.

Good to see all of you again, as I have been out of the collecting game since my divorce.

The list is being compiled now.
I have 12 boxes of TSR modules, etc and NON-TSR completed and sent out to 18 of the big players. Yet, anyone and everyone is welcome to buy.

If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please contact me at: roseman.cj@gmail.com

I will send you out pics of the game room, so you can take a look of what is there...it is MIND BOGGLING.

I have a lot of lines in the water right now and have had several inquiries on items and we have sold just a few items to local gamers looking for cards, and comics and PC games.

There is something for everyone here.

The prices will be send for each item on the list as well.
We want to avoid the hassles and headaches and FEES associated with eBay...but will be piece mealing the leftovers there, when it is all offered to the collectors sites.

We are not looking for a buyout from re-sellers, as those offers have notoriously been low ball.

The next 12 boxes of Magzines, Fanzines and others will be the main goal for this week(end).

The Adventurers Guild Modules, Jedco mods, woodgrain and B3 we will be running a bid system on. As they are all high dollar items.

Anyhoo...I will keep it brief, if you want in....let me know-
I will try to get updated posted here as well.

Please contact me asap if you are interested, and we will provide contact numbers for us both, so you can call with any questions/orders too. MUCH FASTER.

Take care folks-

Chris (and Rhea)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> Market Square All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: