Tome of Treasures :: View topic - A-Z eBay Auctions (183 listings)

Tome of Treasures - Ye destination for discussions of Collectible Adventuring

HomeHome FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Documento sin título

A-Z eBay Auctions (183 listings)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> Market Square
View previous topic :: View next topic  

modheaven
Student
Student

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:53 am    Post subject: A-Z eBay Auctions (183 listings) Reply with quote

Hi, this week's auction
http://shop.ebay.ca/modheaven/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

183 listings is current as of posting :
the number will go up and down over the days.

As always, I will give a 10% discount to anyone who has 100+ posts on the Tome of Treasures forums (please let me know through email).

Ship is flat-rate, regardless of shipment size or destination.
10$ (the maximum) for winning one listing.
Every listing you win thereafter, take 1$ off your ship total,
down to FREE ship for 11+ listings won.

All items are guaranteed complete, unless clearly noted as incomplete in the description (basically, only character record sheets, and they're noted as such, with page count).

If you have questions, the quickest way to get through to me is through eBay (username = modheaven), or through modheaven7@gmail.com

As well, if you have any general questions, or just want to shoot the stuff about collecting and/or gaming, feel free to phone 416.913.0380 --
if you're local (I live in Toronto), I do pick-ups, which will negate any ship (further, I'll do -1$ off the total for each listing won after the first, up to -10$, so that you'll be on par with other bidders for the multiple-item discount).

In person, hardbacks & box sets are a possibility, as well, something I don't normally do through eBay!

Good luck!

John
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> Market Square All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: