Tome of Treasures :: View topic - [eBay] FREE SHIPPING ON ENTIRE STOCK UNTIL DEC 1st

Tome of Treasures - Ye destination for discussions of Collectible Adventuring

HomeHome FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Documento sin título

[eBay] FREE SHIPPING ON ENTIRE STOCK UNTIL DEC 1st

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> Market Square
View previous topic :: View next topic  

argyrebasin
Student
Student

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: [eBay] FREE SHIPPING ON ENTIRE STOCK UNTIL DEC 1st Reply with quote

Hi Folks,

I decided to have a Turkey Day sale and extend it through December so you can stock up on gifts for the holidays.
Everything, yes everything, in my store and via auction will be shipped FREE until December 1st.
U.S. only please - International buyers contact me for a discounted package rate. Buy what you like, tell me you're from ToT, and I'll send an invoice with free shipping via media mail. It's that easy.

As always, I'll pack everything so it won't get damaged short of a natural disaster.

EBAY STORE:
http://stores.ebay.com/Args-Place

Thanks for supporting your friendly RPG shop!
-Arg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> Market Square All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: