Tome of Treasures :: View topic - FS - Spells of Aldernon & More Spells from Aldernon

Tome of Treasures - Ye destination for discussions of Collectible Adventuring

HomeHome FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Documento sin título

FS - Spells of Aldernon & More Spells from Aldernon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> Market Square
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Mars
Tome Crew
Tome Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:01 am    Post subject: FS - Spells of Aldernon & More Spells from Aldernon Reply with quote

I have a bunch of copies of the two small press books by Angstrum, Ink.

The first book is The Spells of Aldernon (32 pages, 1987) and the second is the sequel More Spells from Aldernon (71 pages, I am guessing around 1992ish). Aldernon is a campaign setting that was started in about 1980 and these books are supplements from the author's campaign world. They are meant for AD&D and the second book contains the AD&D disclaimer - not challenging TSR's copyright, etc.

In terms of rarity and difficulty to find, I have only ever seen 1 (maybe 2) copies of the first book on Ebay (in about 6 or 7 years of watching) and have never seen the second book for sale. Before this lot of copies, I only knew of 3 people with the first book in their collection (and they are very serious collectors) and again don't know of any copies of the second book out there.

I tried tracking this one down about 2.5 years ago and was told by the author that he must have thrown all the boxes out in one of his moves. 2 years later he sent me an email to say he found a box of them while cleaning out his final storage unit - so I bought them all to save them from the dumpster 8O

The copies are new old stock and are softcover books - they may have a bit of a bend to them from the way they are stored but can probably be pressed a bit to remove it. I have copies that are signed by the author and other copies that are not signed.

I am asking $30 for a single book or $50 for the pair or $80 for 2 sets (where 1 set is signed and the other not signed).

Shipping for 1 set in a padded envelope with a piece of cardboard is $4.50 in Canada, $8 to the US and $14 anywhere else in the world.

If you are think my price for the books is too high, PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER (for the books - shipping is not negotiable)! No offer refused!

You can PM me here or send me an email to mdpetri27@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Mark

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> Market Square All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: