Tome of Treasures :: View topic - might be able to add some Avalon Hill (RE: Auction Data)

Tome of Treasures - Ye destination for discussions of Collectible Adventuring

HomeHome FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Documento sin título

might be able to add some Avalon Hill (RE: Auction Data)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> Wargamer's Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  

CorPse
Cataloguer
Cataloguer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: might be able to add some Avalon Hill (RE: Auction Data) Reply with quote

I notice that the data set here is thin, unless I'm missing something.

My friend and I are doing an Avalon Hill buy this weekend. Undoubtedly, we'll be reselling some part of it. I think there are some harder core titles that we'll be passing on, and I should be able to post the auction data here very easily.

scribe
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you don't mind, I moved this thread to the general discussion forum.

There are several items on the Tome that are quite thin in comparison to what might be added to the content. They are simply waiting for someone who is interested in helping us compile the information. It would be great if you had time to add auction results to the corresponding thread.... http://tomeoftreasures.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3667 I'll swing though on an occasion and update the first post of the thread. In fact, I'll try to get caught up later this weekend across the board. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> Wargamer's Guild All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: