Tome of Treasures :: View topic - Tome of Treasure invites the Italian community

Tome of Treasures - Ye destination for discussions of Collectible Adventuring

HomeHome FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Documento sin título

Tome of Treasure invites the Italian community

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Ralf Toth
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Tome of Treasure invites the Italian community Reply with quote

We have opened a new subforum for Italian rpg collectors.

Aia will moderate the group. Congratulations on the new job Wink and welcome to all fellow Italian collectors.
Tome of Treasures - #1 resource for collectible role-playing games.

aia
Cataloguer
Cataloguer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greetings guys, just a couple of words now that i am in holiday and have some spare time!

the italian board is not abandoned: i am still working for it, consolidating my small collection and trying to retrieve some useful info for the complete listing of italian products!

in addition to that, sooner or later, i will even complete the listing of the italian D&D translations... there arent many items left, hence i will prb complete it within the next months!

finally, we get ot the main point which took me away a lot of time from ToT boards: i am half of the way to complete a db with all my collection... this means that i am going through all of my items (one by one) checking contents, printing info and so on... as soon as i am done with it, i will post it here and you be able to ask me which item would you like to have some more info!

ok, sorry for the long message! for the time being, i wish all of you a great holiday season and a super-duper 2009!

ciaooo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> Town Crier All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: