Tome of Treasures :: View topic - Opening the vaults: Pictures of D&D collections

Tome of Treasures - Ye destination for discussions of Collectible Adventuring

HomeHome FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Documento sin título

Opening the vaults: Pictures of D&D collections
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> TSR Borderlands Keep
View previous topic :: View next topic  

grodog
Academician
Academician

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. I'm hopeful that by the end of the year I'll actually be able to put my hands on most anything in my core areas* of collecting/research/playing that I need to.

* that'll be Greyhawk and D&D/OSR in general; CoC; Ars Magica; and probably a smattering of games I'm playing/hoping to play/reading/etc. (Aliens, Eclipse Phase, Paranoia, etc.). Most of the WW books, as well as the magazines, will likely remain boxed up, but will hopefully move out of the attic and into a slightly-more secure location in the house (I still have concerns about a tornado ripping our roof off one day, so ideally I'd like to get all of the gaming stuff out of the attic eventually, but realistically that's not likely to happen).

tfm wrote:
Thanks Allan! I love the Grenadier case!
That's really my favorite shelf in the basement, too, Kynan. Grenadier and Heritage were my first loves for minis, and eventually I'd like to replace my missing Solid Gold poster (either the wizard or the fighter got ruined in a basement flood at my parents' home while I was in college), and get them framed together down there Very Happy

cgould42 wrote:
As a side note - The needle point set sticking out of the reference section made me laugh.

Heh: good eye, Curt! My paternal grandmother cross-stitched and I've thought about trying to make some of the D&D patterns, perhaps after I retire and need another related hobby to take up Wink
grodog@gmail.com
http://www.greyhawkonline.com/grodog/greyhawk.html

Editor and Project Manager, Black Blade Publishing
http://www.black-blade-publishing.com/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> TSR Borderlands Keep All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: