Tome of Treasures :: View topic - 6001 Quellbourne Land of the Silver Mist (1989)

Tome of Treasures - Ye destination for discussions of Collectible Adventuring

HomeHome FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Documento sin título

6001 Quellbourne Land of the Silver Mist (1989)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> Iron Crown Enterprises -> Shadow World
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Plaag
Librarian
Librarian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: 6001 Quellbourne Land of the Silver Mist (1989) Reply with quote

Title: Quellbourne Land of the Silver Mist
Item code: 6001
Type:
Copyright: 1989
Author(s): Daniel Henley, Margaret Henley
Editors: Terry K. Amthor, John David Ruemmler
Cover Art: Tony Roberts
Interior Art: Dan Carrol, Paul Jaquays
Cartography: Eric otz
Place of Publication: Charlottesville, VA 22902
Printer: n/a
Format: 72pg book (8 pages of which are maps in the center)
ISBN: 1-55806-027-8
Cover Price: $12.00
Print Runs: 1st (April 1989)
Weight: 190 grams
Dimensions: width: 21.3 cm
height: 28 cm
depth: .5 cm

Set sail for the land of the silver Mist, where treasure and undead alike rest uneasily in the ruins of Quellbourne's capital city, Quellburn. Overcome by the forces of the Unlife centuries before, the rugged Mannish population of this fog-swept land struggles to survive, battling pirate bands of Ice Krals and raiding Trolls, as they mine for gold and silver. Fortune hunters will find Quellbourne bountiful, if they can avoid being sacrificed to the Spider Goddess, Hrassk. Equally fatal are the Destroyers of Galtoth, a cult of men dedicated to destroying everything - even the island they live on!

Riches and tales too fabulous to be believed lure adventurers to Quellbourne's battered coast. The bold may find a map leading to an "abandonedà" silver mine, now home to denizens best left undisturbed. After outfiting themselves on the brawling streets of Kelfour's Landing, fortune-seekers might prowl the ruins of Quellburn, uncovering centuries of gold and booty. Or sail to Trelkinaark to challenge the formidable and plunder-laden Krals in their homeland.

ShaneG.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> Shadow World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: