Tome of Treasures :: View topic - Rose Estes "Dragon in Amber" Book

Tome of Treasures - Ye destination for discussions of Collectible Adventuring

HomeHome FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Documento sin título

Rose Estes "Dragon in Amber" Book

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> AD&D -> Greyhawk
View previous topic :: View next topic  

beasterbrook
Academician
Academician

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Rose Estes "Dragon in Amber" Book Reply with quote

Might want to add this to the Greyhawk Novels (never produced as far as I know... although I'd like to know how far along the project got...)

October 1988 : Paperback
Title: Dragon in Amber (Greyhawk Adventure Series #7)
Author(s): Rose Estes
ISBN: 0-88038-650-9 / 978-0-88038-650-0 (USA edition)
Publisher: Wizards of the Coast

Brette:)

Ralf Toth
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: Rose Estes "Dragon in Amber" Book Reply with quote

beasterbrook wrote:
Might want to add this to the Greyhawk Novels (never produced as far as I know... although I'd like to know how far along the project got...)

October 1988 : Paperback
Title: Dragon in Amber (Greyhawk Adventure Series #7)
Author(s): Rose Estes
ISBN: 0-88038-650-9 / 978-0-88038-650-0 (USA edition)
Publisher: Wizards of the Coast

Hi Brette! Great to see you post here! I was looking over your website for Jedko material, do you feature any of it?

Ironically, I had the above novel on the list in the early drafts until I realized that it was never published. We also had the idea of putting a small section of unpublished stuff (Ivid the Undying etc.) together.
Tome of Treasures - #1 resource for collectible role-playing games.

tfm
Tome Crew
Tome Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a section for novels under TSR Potluck.

beasterbrook
Academician
Academician

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Re: Rose Estes "Dragon in Amber" Book Reply with quote

Ralf Toth wrote:

Hi Brette! Great to see you post here! I was looking over your website for Jedko material, do you feature any of it?

Jedco is (was) the major distributor of most rpg products which on sold most through their retail arm Military Simulations shop and mail order business in Melbourne. There are prob most famous for the Australian prints of the G series, Basic set etc (and also some other RPG lines like Battletech etc) in the 80's when the Aussie dollar rost sharply against the US dollar. They also produced some Wargames.. unfortunatly I'm not a War Gamer so I have little interest in it, and so little info on that aspect of their business...

tfm
Tome Crew
Tome Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I can tell they were mainly a wargame's company which is why you'll find it listed in the Wargames section. I have more of their wargames but haven't got that far in posting yet.

scribe
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Rose Estes "Dragon in Amber" Book Reply with quote

beasterbrook wrote:
Ralf Toth wrote:

There are prob most famous for the Australian prints of the G series, Basic set etc (and also some other RPG lines like Battletech etc) in the 80's when the Aussie dollar rost sharply against the US dollar.

Aha. That is interesting. Where did you hear the bit about dollar? It makes sense why TSR would relinquish print and distribution to that market. Of course, they did the same thing in the UK during that time period.

I used to have a blurb about the founder of Jedko Games in my first run of the Rogues Gallery. Now I would be pressed to find out my original source material for that info.

beasterbrook
Academician
Academician

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: Rose Estes "Dragon in Amber" Book Reply with quote

scribe wrote:
beasterbrook wrote:
Ralf Toth wrote:

There are prob most famous for the Australian prints of the G series, Basic set etc (and also some other RPG lines like Battletech etc) in the 80's when the Aussie dollar rost sharply against the US dollar.

Aha. That is interesting. Where did you hear the bit about dollar? It makes sense why TSR would relinquish print and distribution to that market. Of course, they did the same thing in the UK during that time period.

I used to have a blurb about the founder of Jedko Games in my first run of the Rogues Gallery. Now I would be pressed to find out my original source material for that info.

I'm pretty sure that mention it in the "editorial" of their catalog at the time (I'm sure I prob still have it as I've kept most of em.. yes I know its 20 years ago...) They did several game systems over the years, Battletech is another that they printed here...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> Greyhawk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: