Tome of Treasures :: View topic - Selling some things....

Tome of Treasures - Ye destination for discussions of Collectible Adventuring

HomeHome FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Documento sin título

Selling some things....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> Market Square
View previous topic :: View next topic  

scribe
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Selling some things.... Reply with quote

Hi all!

Selling off some items that might interest you. As I dig things out, I might add more things later. You can contact me to discuss interest at savingthrow@aol.com. I'll handle inquiries in the order that I receive them and will further weigh the various discussions according to best offers. I am traveling a bit, so please be patient on my replies.

Planescape Sketchbook; NM condition

10th Anniversary Bonus pack D3, S1, S2, S3; SW/EX+ Some shrink failure but intact. Contents are in EX+ to NM- condition, with a very minor bit of corner wear.

10th Anniversary Bonus pack D1&2, EX2; SW/NM-; I also have another one that is complete but the sw fell apart.

10th Anniversary Bonus pack I4, UK1; SW/NM-

10th Anniversary Bonus pack L1, L2; SW/NM-

10th Anniversary Bonus pack S2, WG4; SW/NM- (no image at this time)

10th Anniversary Bonus pack Gangbusters boxset, GB1, GB2, GB3, GB4, G5

Gruft des Grauens, limited German S1 signed by Gygax; EX+

Guidon Games Chainmail 2nd edition Maine printing; EX

Also...
See my inventory of illustrations:
s7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/Gygaxxx/ ... strations/

See the title for items that are marked [SOLD] & [NFS]. Everything else is available. I have a pretty good idea of how much I am looking for, for each item that is for sale and will be willing discuss serious inquiries.
I've previously marked certain items as [NFS], Not For Sale, as I'd like to try to keep them. This would include Roslof GHOST TOWER OF INVERNESS C2, Jeff Dee QUEEN OF THE DEMONWEB PITS Q1 REAR COVER, Horne STRENGTH IN NUMBERS, Horne DUNGEON BUILDER'S GUIDE, Holloway DRAGON MAGAZINE.... However, I am open to discussing and fielding significant offers on these items.

scribe
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

I've got VISIGOTH here for sale. Please contact me here or off forum savingthrow@aol.com to discuss interest. I can find no data to suggest value, so give me an idea of what you might offer on it to persuade me from casting a wider net with eBay.

It is in VG condition with large dent at the top right edge of front of book. It translates through the first three pages of interior. This is a bit of soiling and shelf wear on the front and rear covers. Some wear to the corners, edges, and along plastic spine. There is sun fading around the outer portion of booklet on nearly all pages.

This is Extremely Rare in any condition.

Cover
i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/Gygaxxx/ ... _front.jpg

Title page
i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/Gygaxxx/ ... ontice.jpg

Rear cover
i7.photobucket.com/albums/y278/Gygaxxx/ ... _rear.jpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tome of Treasures Forum Index -> Market Square All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: